Meet Cherry Chocolate Chip:
- WHAT'S INSIDE: superfoods & adaptogens to CHILL OUT
- VEGAN SNACK: 6g of powerful Plant Protein
- KETO & PALEO-FRIENDLY: 0g added sugar
- CLEANEST LABEL: Non-GMO, gluten & soy free, no junk!
- TASTES LIKE: a cherry chocolate jubilee - bursting with fresh cherries & dark chocolate chips
✅ REGISTERED DIETITIAN APPROVED
How to Enjoy:
- Feeling stressed? Mind racing? Bite to find your zen.
- Powered by reishi, tart cherries, pumpkin seeds (& more!)
- Nosh on this anytime you crave a relaxing snack, guilt-free dessert, or post-workout recovery treat!
cashew butter, almond butter, chicory root fiber, almond flour, protein blend (pea protein, almond protein, pumpkin seed protein), cherries, Montmorency tart cherry powder, cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate chips, MCT oil (from coconut), organic vanilla extract, sea salt, organic reishi mushroom, monk fruit extract
* B.T.R. Bars are manufactured in a facility that also processes: peanuts, eggs, soy, milk, wheat, and other tree nuts.
The cherry in this is a little more bitter than I was expecting, but overall this is a very tasty bar.
Good flavor but a bit gritty.
I purchased a variety box and a full box of cherry chocolate chip. I am thrilled with all of them! The biggest surprise for me was the cinnamon cookie dough.....didn’t know if I would like it, but it’s great for breakfast with my green tea. Thank you so much for a clean alternative!
The BTR bars are a perfect snack to keep me going when I am on the run, or even when relaxing after a hard day’s work. They give me sustained energy and they taste fabulous. Love the clean ingredients! Can’t wait to order some new flavors!
So, when I first received my shipment, I opened a bar and ate it. It was freezing cold outside, so the bar was super hard and I really did not like it. I thought about sending them back. The next day, I tried one again, and it was really pretty good. I have been eating them daily as a quick snack at work. I really do like the flavor and texture, and they fill me up. The chocolate/cherry combo is a favorite!