Seven Books to Nurture Your Entrepreneurial Spirit
Running a business, accepting that promotion, starting the side hustle - it all feels like a roller coaster. The high highs, the low lows. It takes courage to make a change, to take a leap. But it also can be one of the most satisfying decisions of your life. To consciously make the decision to live your purpose. So whether you're starting a new job, taking on a challenging project at work, or starting your own business, these 7 books will nurture the entrepreneur inside of you. Because learning from others - the masters, magicians, and pioneers who trailblazed the path before us can help put our own journeys into perspective.
I've committed to reading one new book every week in 2021. And wow, do I feel more creative! I'm accustomed to mindlessly scrolling right before bed, and before I know it, it's 2 AM. Now, I pick up my book of the week and read at least 10 pages before I drift off to sleep. Reading has been improving my sleep schedule and getting my creative juices going! I highly recommend giving this practice a try. Got biz book recommendations of your own? Leave your suggestions in the comments, and I promise to give it a read!
1. How I Built This - Guy Raz
*I also highly recommend subscribing to the "How I Built This" podcast!
2. How to Build a Goddamn Empire - Ali Kriegsman, Co-Founder of BULLETIN
3. Supermaker: Crafting Business On Your Own Terms - Jaime Schmidt, Founder of Schmidt's Naturals
4. Undaunted: Overcoming Doubts & Doubters - Kara Goldin, Founder & CEO of Hint
5. Big Little Breakthroughts - Josh Linkner
6. Atomic Habits - James Clear
7. Grit - Angela Duckworth
Which book are you going to read first? Let us know!