Air Fryer Zucchini Fritters
I can't remember a holiday season that went by without my father's famous zucchini fritters. Back when I was a little one and I wasn't obsessed with vegetables like I am now, these zucchini fritters were the easiest way to get my veggies in. The best part? Now, you can make this classic appetizer in an air fryer, one of my favorite kitchen tools. If you're looking to add a new appetizer to your holiday dinner table, this is a must-make!
- 2 zucchini
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Grate zucchini in a large mixing bowl and add a pinch of salt.
- Let sit for 10 minutes and then blot the zucchini mixture with a paper towel to remove excess moisture. Zucchinis hold a lot of water.
- Add egg, gluten-free flour, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper to a the bowl and mix well.
- Line your air fryer with parchment paper.
- Roll your zucchini fritters into 1 inch balls, place into the air fryer, and spray with oil.
- Cook at 350 degrees Farenheit for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown