3-Ingredient Chocolate Covered Raspberry Stuffed Protein Bites
Chocolate Covered Raspberry Stuffed Protein Bites: does it get any better than that? This rich, decadent, and chocolatey treat is a perfect mid-afternoon treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth without causing a sugary spike! Protein-packed, no added sugar, and boosted with superfoods and adaptogens like maca and kale. This is a winning treat in our book! Plus, it's only 3 ingredients so you can make in bulk and enjoy all week long. Here's all you need:
- 2 Dark Chocolate Brownie RECHARGE Bars
- Handful of raspberries
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- Stack Dark Chocolate Brownie RECHARGE Bars on top of each other so they're aligned. Cut in half so you have two little stacks.
- Sandwich 1-2 raspberries in between each stack and squeeze.
- Melt dark chocolate chips.
- Dunk sandwiched bites into melted dark chocolate and coat evenly.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes until chocolate coating is crunchy. Store leftovers (if there are any) in the fridge :)
For a step by step tutorial, follow us on Instagram and check out our recent Reels!