Copycat Twix Cookie Cups
What's better than homemade candy? Let's ditch the processed stuff with random ingredients, refined sugars, and preservatives and make our own! Here's all you need:
- 3 Dark Chocolate Brownie RECHARGE bars
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup melted chocolate
- Blend the B.T.R. Bars until finely chopped and add 1/4 cup of almond butter to form the base.
- Add into small muffin molds
- To make the "caramel," add coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, and the remaining almond butter to a small saucepan and heat until melted together.
- Pour the caramel over the base and freeze for 10-20 minutes
- Melt chocolate and pour over caramel to form the top layer.
- Freeze for an hour until set and enjoy!