Mini Apple Pie Tarts (Gluten-Free, Egg-Free)
Think apple pie has to be loaded with carbs and sugar? Think again. These gluten-free & egg-free mini apple pie tarts taste just like Thanksgiving, but enjoy any time of the year. No refined sugar, quick & easy to bake, and minimal clean-up. Just like I like my holidays! Who's with me? Since this recipe yields 4 servings and is guaranteed to satisfy the whole family, I highly recommend doubling or tripling the ingredients. Enjoy & stay cozy!
- 6 Cinnamon Cookie Dough ENERGY B.T.R. Bars
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 large Fuji apple
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp grass-fed butter or ghee
- Coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
(for pie crust):
- Pre heat oven to 350F.
- Break apart Cinnamon Cookie Dough bars and add to food processor.
- Add almond milk to food processor and blend until smooth. Texture should resemble pancake batter.
- Lightly grease mini muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Add about a Tbsp of batter to mini muffin tins.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Chop apple into small pieces.
- Cook with butter or ghee until soft.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and let simmer until desired consistency.
- Top each tart with a layer of apples & enjoy!
Leave a comment