Keto Pumpkin Pie Pudding (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
Now you can have your pumpkin pie and it eat too! This keto-friendly dessert topped with a Cinnamon Cookie Dough ENERGY Bar is guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth while being good for your body!
Let's talk pumpkin benefits. Where do I begin? Pumpkin is especially nutritious and packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, in particular Vitamin A which is incredible for eyesight! In addition, pumpkin is rich in fiber and helps keep you feeling full and satiated. Want the recipe for this Keto-Friendly Pumpkin Pie Pudding? Save this for later. Your tastebuds will thank you!
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tablespoon cassava flour
- 1/2 teaspoon psyllium husk powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon each cardamom, nutmeg, and cloves
- 1 tablespoon sweetener (ie. Swerve Brown Sugar)
- 1 Cinnamon Cookie Dough ENERGY Bar
- If pumpkin is frozen, heat until warm and simply stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Break up a Cinnamon Cookie Dough B.T.R. Bar and stir into pumpkin. Let sit in the fridge for a cold pudding or eat right away for a warm treat!