Think oats can't be low-carb? Think again! This low-carb breakfast bowl is the perfect alternative to a bowl of oatmeal. Delicious, filling, and packed with fiber. You won't even miss the oats! And did I mention it tastes like pumpkin pie? And only takes 3 minutes to prep? Make all your breakfast dreams come true!
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp granulated monk fruit
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp coconut or almond flour
- 1 Tbsp pecans
- 1 Cinnamon Cookie Dough ENERGY Bar
- 1 Tbsp chia or flax seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Handful of pumpkin seeds (for topping)
- Place all ingredients except for B.T.R. Bar in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Cook 3 minutes or until consistency is thick
- Chop up Cinnamon Cookie Dough ENERGY Bar and top bowl. Sprinkle any extra pecans, shredded coconut, and pumpkin seeds on top & enjoy!