This quick & easy low carb, no sugar added cheesecake makes traditional cheesecake look boring! It definitely takes the cake (PUN INTENDED!) Not only is this recipe delicious, but it's quick & easy to make and requires no baking unlike most classic cheesecake recipes. When we hear cheesecake, we think once-in-awhile treat, but with simple, real food ingredients like the ones in this recipe, we guarantee, this will be a treat on repeat!
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 cup powdered monk fruit
- 2 Dark Chocolate Brownie or Cherry Chocolate Chip bars
- Handful of raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries
- Melt B.T.R. Bars in the microwave for 15 seconds
- Break bars apart until they have a crumbly texture. This serves as your cheesecake "crust."
- Place your cheesecake crust in a ring mold so it sticks together
- While your cheesecake crust begins to harden, now you can make your cheesecake filling! Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together (on low or medium) using a hand mixer or stand mixer. You're looking for a fluffy texture here!
- When the cream cheese filling becomes fluffy, add in the vanilla extract and almond extract
- Pour your cheesecake filling into the ring molds over the cheesecake crust and place in the refrigerator to set and harden. Let sit for an hour if you can resist diving in!
- Top with raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries.
- Enjoy the soft fluffy texture of the creamy cheesecake filling with the dark chocolate decadence of the B.T.R. Bar crust! Yummy!