4-Ingredient No-Bake Energy Boosting Cookies
Cookies that keep you full, satiated, and energized? Yes please! These 4-ingredient no-bake energy boosting cookies are the perfect breakfast on-the-go, pre-workout snack, or mid-afternoon 2 PM slump snack. Here's all you need to make these no-bake energy boosting cookies:
- 3 Cinnamon Cookie Dough ENERGY Bars
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 6 dates, pitted & soaked
- Dark chocolate chips
- Pit and soak dates
- Add dates to food processor and blend to paste
- Add in walnuts and pulse.
- Crumble Cinnamon Cookie Dough ENERGY bars and add to food processor. Mix until smooth. You want the dough to form a ball.
- Roll into equal sized balls.
- Flatten into a cookie shape and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Set in freezer for 5-10 minutes until hardened. Store in fridge and enjoy!
Leave a comment