No-Bake Peppermint Brownie Bites
Peppermint, pine cones, and poinsettias mean the holiday season is upon us. What holiday dessert spread is complete without a peppermint chocolate chip treat? Cue these no-bake pepperment brownie bites. Forget cookies, Santa will devour these! Plus, no-bake is synonymous for "super easy to make." Whip these healthified holiday treats up in no time. Healthy decadence at its finest!
- 2 Dark Chocolate Brownie RECHARGE Bars
- 2 C rolled oats
- 1/4 C chocolate coconut butter
- 1/4 C honey (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 Tbsps peppermint NutPods
- 1/3 C mini dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 C crushed peppermint candies
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until mixed thoroughly.
- Roll "batter" into 1-inch balls and let set on parchment paper.
- Refrigerate until firm or enjoy right away!