Protein-Packed Peach Cobbler
This summertime treat will make you wish peaches were in season all year long. How can peach cobbler get any better? Make it protein-packed! This quick & easy protein-packed peach cobbler will become your new go-to summertime snack. Boosted with ingredients like maca, cinnamon, and cordyceps, enjoy this peach cobbler for breakfast, brunch, pre or post-workout too!
- 2 peaches
- 2 shakes cinnamon
- 1 shake ground ginger
- 1 1/2 Cinnamon Cookie Dough ENERGY Bars
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Chop up peaches into cubes
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine peaches, cinnamon, and ground ginger.
- Let this spice mixture marinate while you make the topping.
- In a small food processor or blender, crush up the Cinnamon Cookie Dough ENERGY bar.
- Add oats & coconut oil and pulse to a crumbly texture.
- Pour peach mixture into oven safe dishes and top with crumble.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until crumble is golden brown. Let cool & enjoy!