Elevated PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte)
It's pumpkin season! Instead of reaching for your normal cup of morning joe, it's time to spice things up a bit. This frothy & delicious pumpkin spice latte is packed with warming spices to get you going on those crisp fall days. And if you're anything like me, you're still drinking iced coffee, so this is an easy recipe to turn into an iced PSL.
- 1/2 cup of your favorite coffee
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of unsweetened cashew milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 tsp of granulated monk fruit (optional)
- 1 Cinnamon Cookie Dough ENERGY Bar for dunking of course :)
- Blend all ingredients minus the B.T.R. Bar in a blender until nice & frothy!
- Pour into your favorite fall mug and sprinkle cinnamon on top
- Dunk ENERGY B.T.R. Bar into your frothy PSL for a spicy surprise!