Meet Cinnamon Cookie Dough:
- TASTES LIKE: a cinnamon roll & cookie dough had a baby
- WHAT'S INSIDE: superfoods & adaptogens for ENERGY
- VEGAN SNACK: 8g of Plant Protein
- KETO & PALEO-FRIENDLY: 0g added sugar | 5g net carbs
- CLEANEST LABEL: Non-GMO, gluten & soy free, no junk!
✅.REGISTERED DIETITIAN APPROVED
How to Enjoy:
- Need a pick-me-up w/o the crash? Bite for ENERGY.
- Powered by cordyceps, maca, cinnamon (& more!)
- Perfect for that busy morning, mid-afternoon slump, or pre-workout boost!
cashew butter, protein blend (pea protein, organic raw hemp protein), chicory root fiber, almond butter, MCT oil (from coconut), almond flour, organic maca powder, organic cinnamon, organic vanilla extract, sea salt, organic cordyceps, monk fruit extract
* B.T.R. Bars are manufactured in a facility that also processes: peanuts, eggs, soy, milk, wheat, and other tree nuts.
These all taste great, the ingredients are clean, and the customer service is great. I'll keep stocking up on these!
I really love the flavor and consistency of these bars! The only thing holding me back from re-purchasing is the price. These bars are lower in calories than I would like, so they don’t completely work as a meal replacement bar. I have to add something with them to make a complete breakfast, so the price is a bit high for just a snack or part of a breakfast. But I love the flavor and ingredients.
The taste and texture are nice. What's even nicer are the healthy ingredients. I have a few healthy bars that I turn to for snacks and I plan to add these to my rotation.
WOW!!! After trying all the " health bars" I have access to. I must say these are music to the taste buds😋😋. The texture is smooth and the sweet notes of vanilla do not overstimulate. These keep me satisfied on my long days, not to mention it's hard not to eat just one!
I've been looking for a replacement to another bar I liked that is no longer sold - for me, my picky husband, and my nutrition clients who often deal with multiple allergies and food sensitivities. Conclusion: yum! It's a little small and unappealing looking at first, but don't be fooled - it tastes really, really good. Will definitely add to the resource sheet for my clients and order more for myself.